- 250 g Chicken/soya mince
- 3 medium potatoes, cut in small cubes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce, up to 3 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoons dark soy sauce, up to 2 tablespoons
- 2 dashes Worcestershire Sauce, more is optional
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cumin powder, optional
- Deep fry the potatoes.
- Separately, in a large saucepan or a wok, add onion, garlic and bay leaf to fry in olive oil.
- Toss in Chicken ground meat/ ground soya once the bay leaf releases its fragrance and stir-fry the meat. When it is nearly cooked, add salt.
- Continue to stir the meat until it is completely cooked and has absorbed its own juice.
- Add pepper, soy sauce (light & dark), cumin powder, few drops of Worcestershire sauce and sugar.
- When the minchi is ready, add potatoes to it and mix.
- Serve minchi with plain rice