Macao Events in August 2017
Check out the upcoming Macao events in August 2017! Make sure you attend all these fun-filled and exciting events and make your Macao trip even more memorable!
- Salva’s Snow Show (1st to 6th August):
A timeless show performed by some of the most talented and enchanting group of performers, this show will surely keep you engrossed and make you forget the ups and downs of your hectic life. With this show, you will be promised with an evening filled with emotion, excitement, comedy, humour, and endless waves of joy.
Attend this show by renowned theatrical award-winning group, and witness how it encourages you to unwind all your worries, mental stress, and relinquish yourself into the kaleidoscopic hands of life. Attend this Snow Show with your family, children, or friends to explore and discover a world where every single moment brings you a reason to smile, rejoice, embrace each other, curate some of the merriest moments in the journey called ‘Life’!
- Venue: The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, Lyric Theatre
- Ticket Cost: $480 (Special) | $880, $680 & $480 (Standard) |$680 (Wheelchair)
- Show Timings:
- 1st – 4th August: 08:00PM
- 5th & 6th August: 02:00 PM & 08:00PM
- ONE: Kings and Conquerors (5th August / 07:00PM):
Known to be the greatest fight in the entire of Asia, this brutal face-off challenge will feature Bibiano Fernandes (ONE Bantamweight World Champion) and Andrew Leone against each other. While Bibiano Fernandes is known to have a heart without mercy, Andrew Leone is known to be the top-most contender for the Heavy Weight title.
Join this heart thumping martial art fight-show in Macao to witness some of the most enthralling moves by both the legends. Book your tickets today to cheer for your favourite fighter, and witness whether Bibiano retains his title or Andrew creates history by lifting the title in Cotai Arena!
- Venue: The Venetian Macao, Cotai Arena
- Ticket Cost: $1980, $1180, $880, $280, $140
- CotaiJet Package (Free Tickets for Event & Ferry): $2088, $1288, $988
- WORLD MUAYTHAI GRAND PRIX 2017 (8th August / 07:00PM)
This August will bring you all the reasons to lose all your cool and scream out loud for your favourite Muay Thai fighter! Yes, this month, you can witness some of the greatest Muay Thai fighters form USA, Turkey, Greece, Slovakia, Brazil, Philippines, Hong Kong, Japan, and several other countries challenging each other for the World Muaythai Grand Prix Title 2017.
Divided into several categories, this grand prix challenge will also feature the five most ruthless and ferocious fighters from Hong Kong. So, what you waiting for? Book your tickets today and enjoy every jaw-dropping moment of the World Muaythai Grand Prix on the 8th of August; limited seats available!
- Venue: Kowloonbay International Trade & Exhibition Centre, Star Hall
- Dauration: 210 Minutes (No Interval)
- Ticket Cost: $1000 (Premium), $600 (VIP), $400/250 (Adult), $250 (Wheelchair)
- Dance Festival 2017 (27th August / 02:30PM)
Do you think your dance moves can make others tap their own feet? If yes, the Dance Festival 2017 is the right event for you! This year, the event will be themed around ‘Timeless Reel’ and will feature some of the most enjoyed movie characters.
Adding more to this dance event, participants will also showcase their ballet and jazz choreography skills, and keep you spellbound. Hurry; book your tickets today to avoid last minute hustle!
- Venue: The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, Drama Theatre
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Ticket Cost: $240 (Adult), $120 (Student, Senior Student, Disabled), $120 (Wheelchair & Restricted View)
- Feast of Maidens or Lover’s Festival (28th August):
This August 28th, 2017, Macao will celebrate the much awaited ‘Lover’s Festival’ or the ‘Feast of Maidens’ with full vigour and energy. A one-day annual celebration, this gala festival incites life, faith, trust, emotion, love, and romance into the lives of the unmarried women. Legends have it that this was the day when the Heavenly Weaver met his other-half, the Cowherd, after crossing a celestial bridge that connected the Milky Way with planet earth.
Attended by thousands of unmarried women with deep faith and divinity, the Feast of Maidens is a must-to-attend festival if you want to witness the sanctity of Macao! Come and participate in the saga of love called Feast of Maidens; you never know, your Mr Perfect might be waiting for you in Macao!